Thread: DR1000 Patch for DR1000 firmware
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 07:36 AM   #45
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThR View Post
That's the solution I choosed, too. When I read an epub-book, the "LastRead"-view is the startup view, when I need FBReader, the "SD-Card"-view is the startup, with a Desktop-File for FBReader within the root of the SD-Card.

So every time it is one tap with the stylus for starting the last read book. Mackx!
Since you installed the latest firmware patches, you should have an icon called Applications on your Desktop. Which presumably does not show any application when you press it...
To get items in this view, you need to change their tag. Browse to the shortcut of an application, select it (not start it, but select it) and then use the menu to select Properties (4th item from above). Now type in 'application' (without the quotes) and press OK. When you now go to Home and press on the Application-view, you should see the (shortcut to) the application.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote