Thread: DR1000 Patch for DR1000 firmware
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 06:02 AM   #43
ThR
Tatütatuter
ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Aura H2O, Glo HD, Paperwhite, PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ińigo View Post
you can associate the extensions of those files with FBReader, so they would appear on last-read view... Look at the Loo's scripts included in my version of FBReader.
I'd tested this. But for me - it only concerns epub-files. Some files look better in the internal viewer (most of the bought books), some in FBReader (the self-formatted books). I had to choose file by file. Preference is FBReader (why? because of the clock and the chapter-indicator (old style))

Because the bought books normally uses another css-nomenclature than FBReader could interpret, the formatting of bought books is a bit amusing sometimes in FBReader. If I could find a way, to look those books as they should in FBReader, I would use FBReader only.

Last way out - I'm completely wrong and not able, to use FBReader correctly.

Another solution: a hack showing the clock (is on the way in another thread ) and a chapter indicator in the internal epub-viewer.
ThR is offline   Reply With Quote