View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #7
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Since both of you are using an SD card, I wonder what class they are. Are you using Class 2 (slow speed), Class 4 (faster), or Class 6 (much faster). This could make a dfference in the speed of loading. When you first load new books on the reader it will index them (I think) and that can take a while espicially if they are loaded onto a slow speed SD card. By indexing I mean index the words for searches.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote