View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 03:45 PM   #4
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; iPad air; Kindle PW2; Kobo AuraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinwalia View Post
I hope it is available on sonyrewards.com as I have so many points that'll go waste.
sachinwalia--If the readers aren't available at sony rewards, as long as you have enough reward points, you can redeem your rewards for sony style gift certificates that you can use at the Sony Stores and at Sonystyle.com.

Also, if you have a Sony Rewards Visa Card, you can use that to purchase anything at the Sony Stores (I *think* this will also work at Sonystyle.com) and then turn in a copy of your receipt for a credit to your credit card.

That's what we did when my hubby wanted a 900 before they were available at Sony Rewards. It probably took about three weeks or so for the credit to show up on our Visa card.

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote