View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 07:23 AM   #24
TheJohnNewton
Addict
TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.TheJohnNewton is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle DXG, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. Pockets View Post
Not sure how long it's been out but the Hanvon WISEreader N518 looks really nice. http://usa.hanvon.com/E-book_Reader/195.shtml It is rather pricey though. *sigh*
Hanvon needs to hire a better English translator.

From the linked site: "Nonradioactive. Safety use and no radiation on the physical abuse. This reading partner will ensure health."

I'm glad it's not radioactive. Is that a problem with other ereaders? I wondered why my Kindle and Sony glowed in the dark.

Last edited by TheJohnNewton; 09-08-2010 at 07:25 AM.
TheJohnNewton is offline   Reply With Quote