View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 11:56 PM   #4
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Mine doesn't seem to do that. If I load one book and disconnect it from the usb connection, it doesn't take as long as if I've loaded a bunch at once. I think the longest I've had to wait for it was maybe two minutes, after I loaded most of my urban fantasy collection (which was something like 250 titles all at once). What are you using to load them with? The Sony software, or Calibre? I'm using Calibre, so maybe that could be the difference?
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote