Thread: Seriousness Guide Stones.
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 02:22 PM   #11
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Some of the guidelines seem rather political; revolving around matters of debate in the US moreso than other countries, e.g. -

"Avoid petty laws and useless officials"

Most people would agree that'd be good, but I doubt it would make many peoples' shortlist for spiritual guidance outside the US.
According to that one we need to get rid of congress and the senate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohmi2 View Post

From what I gather there is absolutely nothing to join.
No, but scrolling down the page there is lots of stuff they'd like you to buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohmi2 View Post

Mysteries do not have to be *ancient* to be mystifying.
True. On the other hand though, as much as I love a good conspiracy theory, they are fun to read about and wonder "what if", but at the end of the day most of the people that write about them as frequently as some of the authors do come off as having only a light grasp on reality. Granted, some of what they say may be true but for the most part, if you compile enough information about one or more things you can make the data say almost anything you want it to.

They're fun to watch for a half hour or so on the discovery channel but you have to take them all with a large grain of salt.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote