View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 06:08 AM   #14
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
Looks great. What I couldn't figure out, though: Is there a way, after selecting a specific settings page, to go back to the main selection (both with or without saving settings)? It would be kind of... well, let's say cumbersome, to have to reopen the preferences dialog everytime you want go back to another page.
The cancel button on the sub-pages take you back to the main page.

@Kovid, there is no 'cancel' or 'close' button on the main page. I know I can close it with the 'X' in the corner, but I think a button should be there. Perhaps 'Close' on the far-right of the Interface line, with a separator to its left.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote