Thread: Unwanted $nbsp;
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 05:22 AM   #4
Nathanael
Groupie
Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sibrary G5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Have you tried first deleting the newline and then adding the space? It could be (wild guess) that when you add a space at the end of a line Sigil uses a non-breaking space to avoid having it discarded.
Hey, good guess, that. At least I thought it was. I was surprised when it didn't work. Deleting the break first then hitting space still gives me an nbsp.

--Nathanael
Nathanael is offline   Reply With Quote