View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 02:35 AM   #12
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I'm gonna guess and say this isn't wht you were looking for...but I bought it and will devour it in a little bit.

It's the wizard of oz....with zombies.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/17731

But on the flip side, if you want a fun stereotypical horror movie turned novel, I'd check out "The Killing Kind" by Bryan Smith. You can count on one hand the people that are left alive...I'm talking main characters, passer-bys etc....

Last edited by jhempel24; 09-07-2010 at 02:38 AM.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote