View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 06:27 AM   #3
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
I was in what seems to be a similar state of mind a little over 2 months ago over the iLiad. Harry said to me pretty much what he said to you and I took his advice. I have not regretted for a moment.

The reader goes all over with me. It has changed not only how much I read but what I read. I am off to the mountains in a few hours. It is pouring with rain over most of the country but so what, I will have a library with me.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote