View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 11:34 AM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STGR
I was thinking the same thing, HarryT, but I'd suggest testing out the buttons to make sure that they aren't a big deal to press. The 500 is a bit tight on its buttons, but the 505 is a good deal better there. Of course, the iLiad has that lovely flip bar which I consider to be the easiest of all to use. Of course the trade-off on it is that it's relatively expensive.

While the iLiad's battery life isn't as long as the Sony Reader it's such a huge step up from a Cliē that I would not expect it to be even a slight issue.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote