View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 07:41 PM   #8
p_a_smith
Me, Myself, but not I
p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Archos 70IT and Acer 200 (Android Kobo App), KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Odd about the covers. I have downloaded 34 books using ADE and 6 don't have commercial covers. From what i have read, it is a copyright issue.
Yeah it is strange. I can't understand what the copyright issue might be that would keep the cover from ADE but let it through on Kobo desktop app. I've bought some books on Kobobooks and downloaded them via ADE and received no cover and yet when I download them through the desktop app the covers show up.
p_a_smith is offline   Reply With Quote