View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 11:31 PM   #1
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
PDA/Reader Stylus for those with hand probs

I have Rheumatoid Disease that affects my hands significantly. So much my years as a serious contract software developer are done.

I just bought my first ever PDA last week...Clie NX73v. I love it and it does let me work around the fact I can no longer hold a book to read. I also love the device...who knew?

Biggest complaint through is the stylus is very painful to hold because it;s so darned thin. Us folks with RA or osteoarthritis or any condition affecting hands all have difficulty in holding skinny things, ever standard pens/pencils.

Luckily mfg's have developed nice fat writing implements. My fav has long been the Avery Double-Click. Nice and easy to write with and hardly any pain gripping it at all.

My better-half saw my difficulties with the regular stylus and mentioned she saw that Avery also made the 2x with a stylus...wooooohooo! I bought one of the Avery Triple Click and it's great. I could see it as helpful even on the touch screen readers too.

Some online searching showed several companies made similar pens. One though has a triangular grip. I find the triangular grips defeat the purpose of the fat pen grip since the mfg's do not compensate for the slightly decreased size of the grip when it's flat vs. round...but that is me and everyone is different.

Just thought I would pass that tidbit along in case someone might be in a similar situation.

brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote