Thread: PRS-500 Conversion software
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 10:01 PM   #5
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpretender View Post
Okay tried it. It did convert html to another format. I haven't yet put them on the memory stick, or read them in the reader yet. But I have saved to disk. The only problem is that I converted more than one html document. About 10 pages so far, but the problem is that when I save it on disk it saves it in seperate folders, so if I want to put it on disk, or in the library I have to open each folder to drag and drop it in there.
Very strange. When I have used it it consolidates all linked HTML files into one LRF.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote