View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 02:35 PM   #12
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
I think it is Calibre that is causing those errors. Something weird is going on.

This morning it was recognized fine. I transferred some files. All was good, proper foldernames in /media.

15 minutes later, I reconnected and my Libre was recognized as a MiBuk -- and folders named (1) and (2) were created. I didn't transfer any files, as last time this happened, I got files in the wrong place.

Calibre properly unmounted the device and removed the folders.

Remount, and it's a Jetbook again.

What can I do to help discover what the problem is? I can't seem to determine a consistent way to make it error out.

EDIT: maybe a clue? gparted sees both the Libre main memory and the SD card as unallocated, although the SD card appears as FAT32 when in my laptop's card-reader.

Last edited by capidamonte; 09-04-2010 at 02:37 PM.
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote