Thread: Accessories Kindle cover dilemma
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 10:12 AM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I personally never used the hinge system (though I did buy a gift Kindle with a hinge cover). I need to be able to fold the cover back and that puts a strain on the the hinges and the Kindle (there were issues with Kindle case cracking because of the hinges).

I prefer the corner straps which have held up very well on my K1 and K2 M-Edge covers (Executive and Platform). That said, I'm holding out to see what new covers come along for my K3. I'm not too thrilled with the selection available so far.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote