View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 07:13 AM   #13
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle06259 View Post
Thanks for posting all the free book links. I don't have a reader yet, but I'm buying my self a Sony 350 or 650 in a couple of weeks.

I have the links book marked and ready for when I get my e-reader.
The free books are usually time-limited specials. You might want to open an account with Sony and Kobo (and B&N if you're in the US) and download the ePubs. You can manage them in Adobe Digital Editions until you get your reader.

On the other hand, if they're not books you've been "waiting for", there are always specials it seems. I've only been at this 2 months and have more FREE books than I can read in 2 years. (books that were free for a limited time, not the gazillion available in Gutenberg etc.)
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote