View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 02:59 AM   #10
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
There's gotta be more.

I was fine for a few days. Everything worked perfectly. Calibre and system volume management cooperated to mount the disks to folders named Jetbook Main Memory and Jetbook Storage Card. I upgraded to 0.7.17 Now I'm getting the following error:

Code:
(30, 'Read-only file system')

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/gui2/device.py", line 68, in run
  File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/gui2/device.py", line 289, in _books
  File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/devices/usbms/driver.py", line 162, in books
  File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/devices/usbms/driver.py", line 304, in sync_booklists
  File "/home/kovid/build/calibre/src/calibre/devices/usbms/driver.py", line 301, in write_prefix
IOError: [Errno 30] Read-only file system: u'/media/Jetbook Storage Card/metadata.calibre'
And I'm getting files named Jetbook\040Storage\040Card with numerical variations. And the standard names, too.

If Calibre is not running, the disks mount normally. If I start Calibre with the disks mounted, Calibre causes files and folders to become read-only.

I have done nothing but move files on and off the SD card using Calibre (and once using the file manager, not as root.)
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote