View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 02:37 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro
I don't believe there's any such beast as a "non HC" 4GB card. Above 2GB all SD cards are SDHC, to the best of my knowledge.

Yes, the Reader will show your card as 4GB, but I'm certain you'll find (as many others have) that you won't be able to access more than 2GB of data on it. Any files that you add to the card above 2GB simply won't show up. Try it and see.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote