View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
"create a collection" - grayed out?

right, i seem to have a tiny problem when i try to create a collection on the K3 - it's not accessible. it's grayed out and the cursor just jumps to the next option...

now, i've looked around, and all i've seen are instructions on how to create a collection but not what to do when this option is not "clickable"

am i making sense? has anyone come across this before?

thanks for yours help! and sorry if i haven't researched it properly before jumping you

Last edited by TenaciousBadger; 09-03-2010 at 05:26 PM.
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote