View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 03:01 PM   #24
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by gortsew View Post
Hi,
My problem is still valid. Could anyone make an MMC Backup (which includes the OS) from eBookman and make that available for me e.g. in a file in private message?
(No book or other application files are needed, only the OS files).
Thanks in advance: Ivan Gortsew
I have a back up. I just need to dig it out. It may have some of my stuff on it, but you can just delete as you go. Mostly the extra stuff consists of some games that I got free. I will PM you once I find it. Should take long.
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote