View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 11:59 AM   #37
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
NOW EIGHTH ATTEMPT TO POST THIS ONE-PAR MESSAGE AND COUNTING ...

See what I mean about internet problems? That last post was meant to be an edit. Instead it's almost duplicated. The original and edit took about twenty goes and many minutes. I think I must go read-only until mid next week. No offence, folks, if I seem to ignore comments I would normally respond to and don't immediately answer PMs, apologies. I just tried to reply to a PM and it took me over half a bloody hour. Hoots. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote