View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 11:50 AM   #36
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
My son's not so daft either, Steve. But maybe he finds himself on the tracks because, with the best will in the world, he really feels the train is coming his way and needs to be stopped in time.

Of course, he's wrong. The points are set to the other track. But he's already displayed that he's willing to lose his life. And the prisoners on the train are not convicted, only accused and on remand for trial. Maybe they're just trippers on the way to a family seaside holiday.

You still have only a split second, Steve, to decide whether you should honour your son's wish or save him at the sacrifice of strangers ... and to whose benefit either move might be?

Me, too, kiddo. Headache time. Think I'll go and advise some newby to use a mains charger and not to sit on a Kobo.

Hoots. Neil

PS: Sorry for horrendous internet problems over the past couple of days (no end in sight for a week to come). It's difficult to post here and all but impossible to work through everything because -- a fairly accurate estimate -- everything that involves internet is taking about 12 times longer than it should. I never submit without first copying because the chances of this note and other succeeding first time are 20-1 agaiinst. N
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote