View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:48 PM   #6
MR. Pockets
Addict
MR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch, Aluratek Libre Pro, Sharper Image Literati
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuBiB View Post
shoulda, woulda, coulda, my friend's battery was shot on the alluratech and they wouldnt replace it for her. they said the replacement would cost $120 which is the cost of the device already!
I contacted Aluratek about getting my screen fixed (I dropped my Libre and now on the left hand ~1/4" of the screen, every other pixel, all the way up and down it, are dead. Still quite usable, I just wanted to see if I could get it fixed cheaply.) and they told me I could get a replacement unit (they don't have a repair program) for $100 which was (at the time) $20 less than the cheapest price and I would get to keep the original unit. Not low enough for me to get another (I can't justify that much when I don't really need it), but better than what your friend was offered.
MR. Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote