View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 07:20 AM   #2
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro

Okay, just a bit more info.

I connected my Nook to the computer, and I deleted the book from the Nook. I then used Calibre and sideloaded the book back on and refreshed the NookDevs MyLibrary. Still not there.

I went into My Documents on the regular MyLibrary, and it's there in that list.

When I get to a Wi-Fi zone, I'm going to try and download it through Trook and see where it puts it.

I think the Curse of the Silver Chair is extending past Narnia LOL. That's the book I'm having problems with.

EDIT: I downloaded the book from the NookDev web browser, it made it to the cover flow, but wasn't in order because it didn't add the tag to it. So I completely erased the books on my Nook, re-added the books, and the same file is not being added. Not sure what to do about it. Very frustrating!

EDIT2: LAST UPDATE! LOL: I transferred the books to the main memory instead of the external sd card, and everything seems to load fine. My other books on my external card are showing up fine LOL.

Last edited by jhempel24; 09-03-2010 at 09:16 AM.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote