View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 03:59 AM   #10
Nathanael
Groupie
Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sibrary G5
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post

How to say it ? I tried to say that it's no more on my computer, it's gone, erased, destroyed. I don't use it anymore. I only keep the AppImage.
"Erased, "deleted" or "uninstalled", I think will do. I'd love to be able to run the portable Sigil; but as I run a 64-bit OS, I'd need to install all the 32-bit libraries, which is not only a hassle, but would end up consuming more disk space than Sigil does.

Oh, well.

--Nathanael
Nathanael is offline   Reply With Quote