View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 11:14 PM   #17
Purple Lady
Wizard
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 LTE, Nexus 7 3g, Sony PRS-950, K3 3G, Nexus 5
comfortable reading all depends on the person reading. with my 6" I need to use calibre to reformat pretty much every book I get because too many have a sizable margin and I need a 26 font. with a 26 font and no margins I can get 150 - 160 words to a page. with a large margin (which can get larger and larger when the font is increased) I would get 50 - 70 words per page which is really annoying.

I had been looking at the iRex DR800 because it's 8" and is still about the same physical size as a 6" reader but I decided against it and I guess that's good because they went bankrupt. I keep hoping I will find something else similar, but with calibre the 6" is still usable.
Purple Lady is online now   Reply With Quote