View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
Acousticvillage
Acousticvillage once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Acousticvillage once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Acousticvillage once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Acousticvillage once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Acousticvillage once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Acousticvillage once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Acousticvillage once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Acousticvillage once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Acousticvillage once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Acousticvillage once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Acousticvillage once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
6" screen - are people happy with it?

Dear all - I am a newcomer to digital reading and have still to purchase my first reader. I have been reading on PC up till now. I really like this community - the posts sound friendly and helpful.

I'd like to ask about people's experience with the size of screen. The E-Book is supposed to take the place of a paperback (for example). But do people find they are turning pages very quickly with a 6" diagonal screen? From the books I have, on average I would say the reading page is more like 7 or 8" diagonally.

Any reason why 6" seems to be standard and are people able to read at a comfortable pace with this size?

Best wishes
Jim
Acousticvillage is offline   Reply With Quote