View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 04:57 PM   #5
simplyparticular
Breecisely
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 & PRS-T2
I bought what appears to be the same light at my local dollar store and it was flimsy and a pain to change the battery.

My favorite e-reading light was bought at Target in the Kindle section. I can use it on a naked device, or with some cases - see a link in my signature.

I contacted the distributor recently and they told me they are coming out with a black version in October.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote