View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 04:26 PM   #10
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I really like the smaller buttons. They don't get in the way or get accidentally pushed. I think the big buttons like the K2 has would dominate the bezel and make it more difficult to handle with one hand.

I usually hold mine with my thumb resting between the screen and keypad. But everyone is correct that any one position after a few minutes is uncomfortable and that goes with all readers. I too have to change the position of my grip ever few minutes. But I have mild carpel tunnel and arthritis.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote