View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 04:46 PM   #12
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2,Nook,ipad mini 2, iPad Air, iphone 6 plus
Initially I ordered both the 3G and wifi as I didnt know which one to get. Over the weeks before it was released I decided on the wifi version because I couldnt see the purpose of the 3G. I have a data plan on my iphone so if I want to use the internet on the move I use that, I also have a dongle for internet on the move. I also can't imagine wanting to buy books whilst im out.

It depends on whether you think you will need/use/want the 3G.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote