View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 02:34 PM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by djk80 View Post
Multitask as in say I am in one application like google chat......I cant be surfing the web at the same time or going and checking my email. As soon as you hit that home button it goes back to the main screen.
I'm afraid I'm still a little confused. Certainly you can check your e-mail while you're browing; Safari will carry on running while you switch to the mail program and then back again. The fact that you can't see both apps at the same time doesn't mean that you can't multitask.

Quote:
But does anyone have both an Ipad and a Kindle DX ??? For Textbooks I have a feeling the DX would still display it way better....I need a comparison
I think you'd be disappointed; the iPad displays PDFs significantly better, in my experience. Bear in mind that on the DX you have no annotation, no hyperlinks, no table of contents - no anything really, other than basic page display.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote