View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 02:03 PM   #2
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrid View Post
I already have an e-ink reader (Bookeen Opus), but the formats, the un-DRMing and the conversions just drive me crazy. And before I can even begin doing all that I have to try to buy the books in five different stores and fail because I live in the wrong territory. (Geographic publishing restrictions is the donkey's dung!)
^sigh^ sorry to be bursting your bubble but geographic restrictions happen on amazon as well
i've come across it quite often and i agree: it's the pigeon's poop!
edit: but at least most of the books will be in one place.

that hasn't stopped me from ordering my K3 though

Last edited by TenaciousBadger; 09-02-2010 at 02:09 PM.
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote