View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 12:45 PM   #4
Josieb1
Wizard
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo H20/Glo, Nook Glow, Kindle Fire HD6
I already have a wifi kindle 3 and want a second one so I have ordered the 3G as you never know when it might be useful. I plan to keep these for a few years so thought it would be handy for holidays, thats the first reason I thought of it.

The other reason would be if I was out shopping (and my kindle stays in my handbag so comes with me everywhere) and I spotted a book I could look it up in the kindle store there and then.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote