View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 02:53 AM   #2
Josieb1
Wizard
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, Kobo H20, Kobo Aura, Nook Glow
I have over 500 books in RTF and I used Calibre to convert them all to MOBI format and as far as I can tell (I only got my Kindle yesterday so I am only reading the first one) they converted fine and have all loaded onto the Kindle 3 okay. I don't know if the Kindle is supposed to take RTF but that's my solution. I even converted Pdf's to MOBI and again they look fine, with no reflow problems.
Josieb1 is online now   Reply With Quote