View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 10:26 PM   #47
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I'm sorry that we can't see who voted how. I'd like to see who are the people who don't drive! I wonder why.
Well, some of us non-drivers are happy with the anonymity and prefer you not know who we are....

...d'oh!

I'm 40. Never had a license (Learner's Permit for 12 months...used twice, trying to learn...I was about 19). Haven't needed one. Enjoy being chauffeur-driven everywhere by The Loved One. Previously lived in inner-city and mostly walked or used public transport (trains). Starting to now develop a new desire to get license.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote