View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 10:10 PM   #26
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
K3 can eliminate margins totally

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisł View Post
Hi,

I'm thinking about purchasing a Kindle3 but first I'd like to know if you can completely remove the left and right margins.
I've read that with Caliber you can set the margins to 0 (points), does this mean that there will be no white space between the bezels and the text?
Thanks in advance.
Yes, the Kindle LG WiFi 3 can eliminate all margins using the Text key. I have one eBook set that way and another not set that way. One uses the 5 way controller to set the number of words per line.

I only use AZW - Amazon - books however.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote