View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 10:07 PM   #25
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Thornton View Post
The file is still there, and the default is 40.

I changed it to 20, and this worked - the margins were reduced.
However, if you select the dialog to change font size etc., this resets the margin - so you'd have to edit the file again to change it back.

In other words, this sets the current margin, not the default margin.
I tried it too, but it didn't take. The only result I got was a screwed up Collection sorting. I had been using an initial period to make Collections appear first during Title sort. I guess the restart caused them to be re-alphabetized differently so I had to rename all collections to an initial underbar instead. Damn Amazon for not allowing us to set this as desired.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote