View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 10:54 AM   #11
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMartin View Post
Perhaps it could replace coffee table books. Think how much that will wind up people who are attached to dead tree books
And here I was thinking, "It's great for ads, but not much else at that size!" You're right, it could work for coffee-table books (just a bit smaller, I think). Imagine people keeping all of their coffee-table books on such a device, with a "display page" that showed thumbnail covers of each book, or rotated through full-size covers! That's a Sharper Image gadget, if I ever heard one.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote