View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 04:17 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
From how I read the survey questions, I think Sony believes that the touch technology was not the real issue but the quality of the screens. I'm concluding that they felt if they can eliminate the screen quality issues, then touch is the way they want to distinguish themselves.
In what way does it distinguish them? There are numerous devices on the market which have touch screens.
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote