View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 09:27 PM   #9
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Wont be buying MEdge this time; given the tiny size of the K3, those straps are just ugly. The hinge and strap method was good; the Noreve rail system was brilliant but dont think they will be able to design that for the K3; if oberon produce slip covers I might think about that. At the moment I have two fabric sleeves bought off etsy; as long as I dont drop it they might just be enough.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote