View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 10:16 PM   #1
emalvick
Groupie
emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!emalvick , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kindle 3
Fetching News and Email

I'm a newbie here and to ebooks as of yesterday. My wife and I both got the Kindle 3 and so far everything is smooth with Calibre and the device.

My wife and I have one Calibre library on one computer that we are using without issue for each Kindle. I have also ventured a bit into the news recipes and have downloaded a couple of sources.

The question I have is whether it is possible to setup a specific source to email automatically to a specific email address. i.e. can my wife and I have our own sources automatically sent to our own email address (I have each address setup in the preferences).

I see where in the setup you can have an address autosend all sources, but I could see anything for selecting only specific sources to autosend and perhaps to specific accounts. I understand I could manually send sources, but I thought I'd see if the autosend could be done this way.

Thanks for any help.

Erik
emalvick is offline   Reply With Quote