Thread: Classic Another B&N Experience
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 04:43 PM   #4
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Venue Pro 8
I did make it clear to her that one of the most-wanted features is the integration of the My Documents with the B&N Library, without having to softroot the device. I doubt that they'll ever DO it, but squeaky wheels and all that.

I have yet to order either device, as I said, I'm waiting to see if nook ends up with a Pearl screen, but if I had the money and could justify it, I'd have both devices, a K3 and a nook.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote