View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 05:13 PM   #6
TomF
Kindle Enthusiast
TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 3G Graphite, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitearrow View Post
I'm extremely disappointed in M-Edge's decision not to use the hinge. I really don't know what they were thinking.
I thought that I read somewhere that Amazon has a patent on their connection system. Maybe M-Edge didn't want to pay a licensing fee, or maybe Amazon started charging a license fee.

After using the Amazon cover on my K3 while waiting for M-Edge to release their covers, I've decided to keep my Amazon cover for use around the house, although I'll probably get the Latitude Jacket for out and about. I'll have to say that I like the way the K3 looks in the Amazon cover without anything to get in the way.

I'm not sure why Amazon didn't introduce a third or even fourth slot and hook to secure the right hand side. The slot could be anywhere above the previous button and/or below the next button on the right hand side. The third/fourth hook on the cover would allow the K3 to just be pushed down and click in kind of like the upper left hook.
TomF is offline   Reply With Quote