View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 02:00 PM   #13
clintbradford
Older ... slower ...
clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo, Kindles 2/3/Keyboard/Fire/Fire HD, HDX.
>> ... Kobo v Kindle. Do you have a preference which one you'd rather read with?

If I can pry myself away from the connectivity features of the Kindle3 ... (grin)

The type/fonts on the K3's screen are definitely "crisper" and blacker than on the Kobo. I am enjoying using my left hand to "turn" pages on the K3.

I find the medium-grey-on-a-dark-grey background labeling on the keys is really annoying and illegible ... yet "younger" owners say it's no problem.

The dark frame on the K3 does, indeed, seem to "improve" contrast. But I have a GelaSkin on my Kobo ...

Another silly point: Because the Kobo fits into my DVD case, and I like the "sleekness" and protection that the DVD case offers, that really weighs in favor of the Kobo if you were to ask me which one I would walk out of the house with.

Oh, yeah - The Kobo is an ounce lighter and smaller in size than the K3.

I am still excited with the Kobo. I get more READING accomplished on it. (grin)
clintbradford is offline   Reply With Quote