View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 11:15 AM   #106
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
The only thing white on you are your undies, in fact I don't even see any wings, all of which, of course, calls into question the "WARRIOR" part as well. Maybe it should be "the scrawny armed, yellow, chickenish creature of embellishment"

Hmm... where did I put my Big Bertha golf club ... seems to be a pesky golf ball nattering at me. Just a quick chip shot into the water hazard ....

Keep head down, swing, THWACK, splash.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote