View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 07:36 PM   #46
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panurge View Post
I forgot to add that I get a message telling me that Library cannot connect to the store. One possibility: Sony Connect is still listed among the exclusions in my network firewall; but when I turn the firewall off altogether, I still can't get access.
You need to go into your firewall and remove Sonny Connect from the exclusion list. It's possible that when you turn off the firewall it's not all the way off.

To go into safe mode, you have to hit F8 before Windows starts to boot. So keep pressing F8 while booting the computer and you'll get a and one option is Safe Mode with Network Support.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote