View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 01:52 AM   #5
Luke King
Member Retired
Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luke King ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Thanks. I have a young adult science fiction novel that I'm redrafting at the moment. I should have it out in a month or so.

It's about a boy, alone on an alien world, but for a synthetic man. The boy's father and sister were killed when their ship crash landed, and the story is about how the boy survives with the artificial human.

There is no hope of rescue -- and there's something dangerous in the forest...

I'll have to write a proper blurb for it when I'm finished.
Luke King is offline   Reply With Quote