Thread: Classic Another B&N Experience
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 12:20 AM   #2
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Well that's pretty cool!! I have a B&N 45 miles away, we go there whenever we're in that town. Yesterday was a beautiful day here, so we took the top down on my Tracker and headed out.
Walked into B&N and was greeted with a huge nook display and a very friendly woman offering oatmeal cookie samples. Took her about five seconds to figure out that I probably knew more about the device than she did; and to establish that my suspicion was correct: B&N sales people have a lot in common with mushrooms - corporate feeds them a line of bull**** and keeps them in the dark!
That's not to say the experience was bad mind you... she was a darn good salesperson and if I wasn't waiting to see if nook comes up with the new Pearl screens, I might well have walked out with a nook yesterday, just due to her.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote